Tickets are open to anyone who has experience or relevant, transferable skills in the job areas listed below (subject to availability):
Product, Marketing & Design
– Product Management
– UX & Interaction Design
– Tech Marketing
– Game Design
– Visual & Web Design
– Biz Dev, Intelligence & Analytics
– Community and Social MediaManagement
– Back-End Development
– Front-End / Web Development
– Mobile Development
– Game Development
– Data Science
– DevOps / SysAdmin
– QA / Testing
For a full job role and tech stack list, please click here.
Our companies are looking for people with a passion for their product, their culture and the tech scene in general. There’s always a really broad range of experience levels from fresh graduates to C-level candidates, with 38% of attendees holding more than 5 years of experience. The skill sets range across the tech stack for developers as well as designers, product managers and marketers and we’ve split these role types across the two days to help you focus. Please see above for how the events are split.
Of course, every event is different, and the skills and knowledge that companies are looking for constantly changes. However, in recent events, our companies have generally look for the following:
1. For the Product, Marketing & Design Day on Saturday:
- A lot of companies will be looking for UI/X, Visual Designers, Game Designers, Tech/Growth Marketers and Product Managers. There’s always been quite a bit of interest in Analytics and Marketing and Community Managers. We expect scatterings of companies looking to fill roles in Business Development & Intelligence.
2. For the Engineering Day on Sunday:
If you’ve got friends with skills in demand? Make sure you let them know about Silicon Milkroundabout.